Catch A Water Leak Early With Your Olympia Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored Olympia Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you install a Olympia monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Olympia?
You never want to go down the steps to see that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Olympia flood detector can recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. When your Olympia flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Olympia Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Olympia flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when excessive water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (360) 200-8536 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.