As you might already realize, the most probable areas for home intrusions are the front door and ground-floor windows. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as vital tools for home security systems in Olympia. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for generations, you may be impressed at what current sensors are able to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a basic, no-frills approach or the most comprehensive system, you’ll be happy to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to worry about your sensors being attached properly.
At the core of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet effective two-part magnetic contact. One side is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected right to the window or door. You close your door or window and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When the system is armed and an entry point is opened, the magnetic contacts move apart and your alarm is tripped. However, these advanced devices are able to do much more than merely activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Olympia
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide many perks, such as the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-pitched siren whenever a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Automatic updates: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to obtain instant notifications right to your smartphone when a component is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be notified, your dedicated monitoring professionals will get a warning as well. Your home will be safeguarded, irregardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation interactions: Set your security components to work in a unified manner. You might have your lighting switch on or have a camera to begin recording if a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any decor. You may even find completely recessed options that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Select from wireless or wired components contingent on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your property will be better defended.
More useful than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Olympia can be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Design Your ADT Home Security Package In Olympia
How would you like to have modern window and door alarm sensors in Olympia that enhance your safety and interact straight to your home automation? That is precisely what you will discover when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we are able to do for you, dial (360) 200-8536 or complete the form below.