What features do you need in a baby monitor in Olympia?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You place a a device with a built-in microphone in close proximity to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now have more options. To illustrate, many monitors now have clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You may even connect many monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to wander wherever you want. The top baby monitors in Olympia are so sophisticated that they mimic indoor security cameras in both features and cost.
Can you switch baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras share many of the same features, you have many people in Olympia integrating their nursery to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- specifically if you’re upgrading to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Night vision video: Your security camera should include 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● 2-way communications: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to get your child back to a restful state. A comforting word may be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion sensors: While you can have your surveillance system continuously carefully watch your newborn, your own alertness might start to lag. Conversely, if your video surveillance notices anything unusual, then you can get a message to your smartphone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb up the crib or when your family dog noses into the room.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors don’t record portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a short segment to grandparents to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of lugging a separate device around, you can view your child from your smart home mobile app. You could even touch base with your tot and babysitter when you go for a night out.